The Dread Shed Dreadlocks Certificate in Loctician Training/Natural Dreadlock Making & Business Development is now available as a combination of face to face and online training.
As some people cannot make it to the weekend training retreats, I also offer combined 'Combo Courses' by appointment. A Combo Course means that you will do all of your research, written work and business development online, and you will have your one day practical session with me at Valla Beach, NSW (just south of Coffs Harbour).
Combo Course practical days can be any day of the week at a pre-arranged time.
Your Combo Course includes:
- Full and professional training certificate and support as offered by The Dread Shed Dreadlocks
- Your complete training kit (all the tools you'll need to get started) to be given to you on your training day if you have pre-arranged this with me
- Full access to our online training course and private student support area on Facebook
- One day practical session with me - Up to 6 hours personalised training where we will work together on a mannequin (tools will be provided) perfecting and refining your technique. We will also work on other aspects of business creation or any other areas you would like help in
During your one-day practical session you will be taught my unique natural dreadlock method, as well as have the opportunity to go through the rest of the course details and ask any questions that you make have. A one-day practical with me is easy and very casual, and Im sure you will even have fun! You will leave with the skills you need to create beautiful natural dreadlocks, and you can then go on to develop your business with ongoing support from our loving community.
FOOD Please note that basic snack food will be provided, however please bring your own food for lunch to ensure your needs are met. There is never a shortage of coffee or tea in my house, but I only have soy milk.
No meat products in the training please - vegan or vegetarian food only. Zero drug tolerance. Outside smoking permissible.
COST Combo Course cost $1,090 for training
* Your tool kit can be provided for an extra $120 (can be posted to you + $30) or you are welcome to purchase your own (details will be provided)
I have been making dreadlocks for over 30 years, and my technique is unique to The Dread Shed Dreadlocks. You can find out more about me here.
The Dread Shed Dreadlock Training Course participants must agree to the Terms & Conditions of the training. Please read them thoroughly prior to signing up.
You can organise a Combo Course by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our other training options here.
I very much look forward to meeting you and helping you to start your new dreadlock making career with The Dread Shed Dreadlocks Combo Course.