NEXT INTAKE BEGINS 1st APRIL 2017!!!
(but contact me if you absolutely cannot wait, and definitely must start right now!!!)
The Dread Shed Dreadlocks Natural Locticians course has offical intakes every 3 months.
Get ready to start your new business venture for 2017 by joining us in the next intake.
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register.
You can also come hang out with us and stay updated on Facebook.
Cost of course is $590, plus you will need to purchase a course kit, which will be around $100-120 prior to starting.
Please contact me email@example.com if you would like to learn the art of natural deadlocking, start your own deadlocking business and join our Dread Shed Dreadlocks community of professional dreadlock artists!
The Dread Shed Dreadlocks locticians course has been running since 2011 and has been offered online since 2013.
We were the first to offer an online natural locticians course and we are known Australia wide for excellent natural dreadlock artistry. Each year our community of trained locticians grows & we would love to have you join us!
- 45 pages of theory
- 9 training videos
- easy to follow structure
- everything you will need to learn (and more!!) about how to make natural locs and start your own dreadlock business
- instant access to The Dread Shed Dreadlocks community forum (members only)
- 12 months FREE advertising on The Dread Shed Dreadlocks locticians directory page
You will need to purchase you own training kit to be course ready. The training kit will cost approx $10$110 AUD if you just stick to the basics.
The benefits of the online course:
- you will be able to learn at your own pace and if you need to you’ll be able to watch and re watch the course over and over
- instant access to the members only community forum plus our own private students FB page. A space for you all to ask questions and share knowledge.
- membership into The Dread Shed Dreadlocks community of fellow natural locticians
The course is a recognised certificate course with The Dread Shed Dreadlocks, however there are no dreadlock courses that are officially recognised in Australia at this point.
PLEASE NOTE: As there is NO formal certification for dreadlocking in Australia the certificate will be a Dread Shed certificate of your achievement and will hold no recognition with any body or organisation in any country.
Please read and understand the Terms & Conditions - then get started!!!
By purchasing this course you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions
Every aspect of The Dread Shed Dreadlocks training, including all training materials and methods, is Copyright © by Samantha Price and The Dread Shed Dreadlocks. No part of the material or training is available for replication. No person has or will be given legal permission to use any part of the material to further train others. Training and certification is only available directly through The Dread Shed Dreadlocks.