WE HAVE GONE GLOBAL IN 2018!
For the first time ever The Dread Shed Dreadlocks training is now available around the world. It's a BIG and exciting year!!
Get ready to start your new business venture by joining us now.
We were the first in the world to offer an online natural locticians course and we are known worldwide for excellent natural dreadlock artistry. Each year our community of trained locticians grows & we would love to have you join us!
The Dread Shed Dreadlocks locticians course since 2011, was proudly the worlds first online natural dreadlock making and business development course.
No matter where you are or what you do, you can NOW study to become a natural loctician completely online!
This course will teach you everything you need to know for making beautiful natural dreadlocks, as well as starting up your own small business as a natural loctician.
The course contains:
- 45 pages of theory
- 9 training videos
- Easy to follow structure
- Everything you will need to learn (and more!!) about how to make natural locs and start your own dreadlock business
- Instant access to The Dread Shed Dreadlocks students community (members only)
- 12 months FREE advertising on The Dread Shed Dreadlocks locticians directory page
The cost of the course is AUD$590, plus you will need to purchase you own training kit to be course ready which will cost approximately AUD$100-$150.
The benefits of doing the TDSD online course:
- You will be able to learn at your own pace over a period of 3 months (loads of time, I promise!) and if you need to you’ll be able to watch and re watch the course over and over
- Instant access to the members only community Facebook page, which is a space for students to connect, ask questions and share knowledge.
- After successful completion, you will receive membership into The Dread Shed Dreadlocks community of natural locticians as well as a certificate that is valid for 12 months. Reassessment of your progress will occur after 12 months to ensure the standard of TDSD is being met, and you will then be issued with another current certificate if you choose to stay connected with us. Reassessment will then occur every 12-24 months beyond that. Reassessment occurs to ensure TDSD standards are being met, as well as to ascertain if the loctician requires extra help in any area of their work.
PLEASE NOTE: As there is NO formal certification for dreadlocking in Australia the certificate will be a The Dread Shed Dreadlocks certificate of your achievement and will hold no recognition with anybody or organisation in any country.
Every aspect of The Dread Shed Dreadlocks training, including all training materials and methods, is Copyright © by The Dread Shed Dreadlocks. No part of the material or training is available for replication. No person has or will be given legal permission to use any part of the material to further train others. Training and certification is only available directly through The Dread Shed Dreadlocks.